The Mentoring Service offers additional peer support to women involved in the criminal justice system who are accessing support with one of our other services.
Some of the ways Volunteer Mentors support women:
- Accompanying women to appointments such as job centres or housing
- Helping women access activities such as exercise classes, community events
- Accompanying women to court hearings
- Supporting the delivery of peer support groups
- Providing lifts for women to appointments or returning from prison
- Attend court hearings with women