A key part of the project is hearing from women across the regions about their experiences and what type of support would work for them.
- conducting a needs assessment across the South West
- seeking input from women 55+ through focus groups
- creating support and information resources for women 55+
- raising awareness of the issue and myths surrounding sexual violence related to women 55+
- collaborating and creating ongoing relationships with aged care services to provide clear pathways of support for women over 55 who have experienced sexual violence.
Would you like to be involved?
If you are a woman 55 or older who lives in the South West, you can fill out our survey.
We would love to hear your thoughts!
To complete the survey please click on the link below.
We would also really appreciate if you could share this link.
If you have any questions about the project please get in touch with Dina Holder on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398893242 or call our office on 01208 76466.