Become a Friend of The Women's Centre Cornwall
Our friends are people who understand the devastating effects that rape, sexual violence, incest and domestic abuse have on women and girls. A small monthly donation will help us to support the thousands of women and girls in Cornwall who suffer abuse.
- Each year The Women's Centre Cornwall supports around 2000 women and girls in Cornwall who have been brutalised and abused.
- Cornwall has above average incidents of reported domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- On average 2 women are killed in the UK each week by a partner or ex-partner.
- Around 23% of women experience sexual assault as an adult and around 21% of girls experience some form of sexual abuse
The Women's Centre Cornwall has a dedicated team of trained volunteer support workers and paid staff who work tirelessly to support victims of abuse.
The Women's Centre Cornwall exists year by year on donations and short term grant funding.
By becoming a Friend of The Women's Centre Cornwall we will:
- keep you in touch with news and events at The Women's Centre Cornwall;
- invite you to our charity events;
- invite you to join our campaigns and activities to End Violence Against Women and Girls.
Simply click here to make a small monthly donation to support thousands of women and girls in Cornwall.